Unsibscription
Add Reply
Jasper Frumau
2018-11-25 00:29:31 UTC
Hi there everyone,

When I go to https://lists.macports.org/mailman/options/macports-users <https://lists.macports.org/mailman/options/macports-users> to unsubscribe my password no longer works. So I ask for a new one. The new one is never sent. So this way I cannot unsubscribe from the MacPorts Users Mail list. I did check the spambox. Nothing there either to reset my password. Can anyone check why this is not working or unsubscribe me?
Ryan Schmidt
2018-11-25 07:59:29 UTC
When I go to https://lists.macports.org/mailman/options/macports-users to unsubscribe my password no longer works. So I ask for a new one. The new one is never sent. So this way I cannot unsubscribe from the MacPorts Users Mail list. I did check the spambox. Nothing there either to reset my password. Can anyone check why this is not working or unsubscribe me?
Jasper,

I've unsubscribed you from macports-users.
Dave Horsfall
2018-11-25 22:27:01 UTC
Post by Ryan Schmidt
I've unsubscribed you from macports-users.
The question is, of course, why would anyone want to unsubscribe from this
list, unless they were no longer using a Mac? I've found this list to be
an incredible resource!

Thank you, Ryan and the rest.

-- Dave

Bjarne Bäckström
2018-11-25 16:44:03 UTC
I have the same experience. Have tried with both Safari and Firefox — no response.

Yesterday i tried via e-mail, and got this response from mailman-***@lists.macosforge.org:

"The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
So — how come that I still get mail from the list? (Both to the ”unsubscribed” and my new email addresses; I’m moving to a new address).

Best,
/Bjarne.

Hi there everyone,
Ryan Schmidt
2018-11-25 17:00:41 UTC
Post by Bjarne Bäckström
I have the same experience. Have tried with both Safari and Firefox — no response.
"The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
So — how come that I still get mail from the list? (Both to the ”unsubscribed” and my new email addresses; I’m moving to a new address).
Best,
/Bjarne.
lists.macosforge.org is where our lists used to be hosted, before 2017. Now they are hosted on lists.macports.org. I checked, and you are subscribed to the macports-users list on lists.macports.org under two different email addresses. If you are having trouble unsubscribing, let me know and I can unsubscribe you at one or both of your addresses.